Training Advisor (8893) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + super + bonuses|
The role: Training Advisor
The client is a well-respected, high-quality mid-tier gold producer. They are seeking an experienced Training Advisor to join the business on an 8:6 roster. The project is located in the Kambalda region with FIFO, DIDO and residential options available.
You will be joining a company known for its ongoing training and development as well as the great company culture on-site. You will enter the business with a positive drive and a can-do attitude. The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary package between $140k - $150k base + super + bonuses.
- Provide onsite inductions.
- Ensure employees and contractors are compliant with site requirements.
- Develop, organise and coordinate training courses.
- Provide training to the underground crew.
- Ensure all records are maintained.
- Conduct workplace and site walkthroughs and inspections, ensuring compliance with safety.
- You will be required to participate in and run incident and safety investigations.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Training Advisor role
- Previous underground experience
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment at a minimum
- Relevant qualification on Health and Safety
If this role sounds like the perfect fit for you click apply now to send a copy of your CV.
On the other hand, if you are unsure if this role is the right fit for you get in touch with David on 0480 042 512 to have a confidential discussion about your career.
Recruitment Consultant - Mining
All applications will be treated strict confidence