HSET Advisor (9970) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD150000 per annum + super + incentives|
- FIFO 8:6
- TRAIN/OVERSEE UNDERGROUND OPERATORS
- DIVERSE SAFETY AND TRAINING ROLE
Are you looking for a Safety and Training role?
This is your chance to join a respected ASX-listed Mining contractor working in one of the deepest underground gold mines in Australia.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. As the Safety and Training Advisor, you will be required to oversee the training of underground operators ensuring best practices. Due to this, you will be required to have previous experience as an underground operator.
- Review, update and implement HSEQ Systems, documents, policies, and processes.
- Conduct site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Train green operators to ensure best practice.
- Conduct safety audits.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Monitor safety performances and suggest ways to improve.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Cert IV OHS as a minimum
- Cert IV Training and Assessing
- ICAM desirable
- MUST HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AN UNDERGROUND OPERATOR.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety