QA/QC Engineer (10268) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD130000 - AUD160000 per annum + super + 30% uplift|
- 2:1 ROSTER (FRIDAY – FRIDAY)
- CIVIL PROJECT - ONSLOW
- $18MIL PROJECT
Our client is a successful, Australian-owned civil contractor focused on providing high-quality, sustainable, and effective earthworks construction, rehab and maintenance solutions across a range of industries.
Due to continual growth, the client is currently searching for an experienced QA/QC Engineer to join the team on a permanent basis on a 2:1 roster.
- Establish, maintain, and update processes and standards to prevent defects and ensure that products meet quality requirements.
- Inspecting and testing products or services to identify and correct defects.
- Conduct inspections and audits to ensure works are compliant.
- Fully understand and interpret the quality requirements and deliverables for the project.
- Assist the Project Quality Manager with the implementation of the Project Quality Plan and the development of quality-related deliverables.
- Provide technical advice/support to the Project Quality Manager on quality related matters.
- Assist engineering team with preparing Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs), inspection checklists and work packs to ensure quality requirements are captured.
- Coordinate closure and ensure completeness of all construction work packages.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering.
- Previous experience in a similar QA/QC role working in the civils industry.
- Strong knowledge of systems and processes.
- Australian work rights
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety