WHSEQ MANAGER (9672) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD190000 - AUD205000 per annum + super|
- CORPORATE-BASED WHSEQ MANAGER
- CBD BASED OVERSEEING MULTIPLE SITES
- SALT MINING
Our client is a successful salt miner with a rich history dating back to the 1970s. We are currently searching for an experienced CORPORATE WHSEQ Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. As the Corporate WHSEQ Manager, you will report directly to the CEO and be responsible for developing and implementing all WHSEQ systems, processes, initiatives and programs.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Coach and mentor business leaders including CEO, Executive team and General Managers.
- Corporate strategy and business plans.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Monitor all financial aspects within Health and Safety.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Relevant HSE/WHS qualifications.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- 8+ years of experience in a HSE role in the mining industry
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety