HSE Advisor (9143) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD120000 - AUD130000 per annum + super|
- MAJOR RAIL INFRASTRUCURE
- METRO-BASED PROJECT
- $500Mil + PROJECT
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the major rail projects happening in Perth at the moment. It is the first of its kind in WA. We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a full-time basis. As a HSE Advisor, you will report directly to Senior HSE Advisor and will demonstrate proven large-scale infrastructure project experience.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors onsite.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN LARGE-SCALE INFRASTRUCTURE.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety