HSE Advisor (9656) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD75 - AUD90 per hour + super|
- CONTRACT ROLE
- FIFO & PERTH BASED
- MULTIPLE ROSTERS AVAILABLE
Our client is a successful specialist civil contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on projects throughout Western Australia.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE ADVISOR to join the team on a CONTRACT basis. There are multiple projects available in the Perth metro and FIFO with 8:6, 2:1 and 3:1 rosters available. Scope of works including civil works, earthworks, roadworks, and portables, therefore, you will demonstrate proven experience in these areas across a range of projects.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems, and processes.
- Participate and run safety and incident investigations.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Run and give updates at pre-starts and toolbox talks.
- Liaise with stakeholders, clients, and contractors.
- Relevant qualifications in HSE
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Positive references from previous employers, demonstrating a stable employment history.
- CIVIL EXPERIENCE highly desirable!!
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety