Contract Administrator (10558) Perth, Australia
|AUD120000 - AUD150000 per annum + Super
I am seeking a Contract Administrator to join a WA construction business. Leaders in their space, delivering contracts anywhere from $1mil up to $30mil in value. This individual will find themself with the autonomy to complete and deliver work without micromanagement, while also having the resources, training, and support at hand if needed. This position will report to a Contracts Manager who has a wealth of knowledge and long tenure within both the industry and business.
To be considered for this position it is essential you display the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management or Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Quantity Surveyor/CA, with a contractor.
- Significant exposure to civil infrastructure/resources or Building projects in Western Australia
- A proven history of long-term involvement in winning and delivering projects of $1mil+ in value
- A demonstrable track record in business and systems improvement for greater commercial control
- Strong understanding of commercial management and project controls
Only current Perth residents will be considered, Australian Work Rights are essential.
You will be working with a highly respected National mid-tier contractor, alongside some of the industry’s best, on complex, long-term projects.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable moving forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Ben on 0468 365 112
Team Lead – WA Construction