HSE Manager (8870) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD160000 - AUD180000 per annum + super|
- PERTH BASED WITH ADHOC SITE VISIT
- $40MIL PROJECT
Our client is a successful specialist infrastructure, construction and services contractor with a healthy record for winning complex and challenging multimillion-dollar packages on non-process infrastructure throughout Western Australia within the mining sector.
We are currently searching for an experienced HSE Manager to join the team on a permanent basis. The role is PERTH BASED WITH AD-HOC SITE VISIT/TRAVEL AS REQUIRED. As HSE Manager you will report directly to the General Manager, and you will demonstrate proven experience across a range of projects including earthworks, concrete works, camp installations and NPI.
This company has a project portfolio north and south in WA, with project values of up to $70 million!
- Develop, update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Mentor and lead safety advisors and others within the management team and business.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Conduct audits, site inspections and walkthroughs.
- Lead a team of safety advisors.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- Relevant HSE/WHS qualifications.
- 5+ exposure to NPI and construction works.
- End-to-end experience is highly desirable.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the most respected names in the industry!!!
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety