HSE Manager (9694) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD230000 - AUD250000 per annum + super|
- FIFO 8:6 / 4:3 ROSTERS
- HIGH-GRADE NICKEL
- MULTIPLE SITES
The opportunity – HSE MANAGER
This is an opportunity that doesn’t come around often. This is your chance to join a high-performance team, mining high-grade nickel.
With a strong mine life and investors, you will be joining a company and site with a bright future. You will oversee all HSE-related issues throughout the business, including the operations of two sites. The role is site-based and offers either 8:6 or 4:3 rosters FIFO from Perth.
- Update, implement and drive safety procedures, policies, systems and processes.
- Mentor and lead safety advisors and others within the management team and business.
- Safety strategy. Developing and implementing HSE programs and initiatives.
- Lead safety and incident investigations.
- Injury management and return to work.
- Provide HSE advice to leadership teams.
- Develop reports.
- Monitor all financial aspects within Health and Safety.
- Stay up to date with legislative changes and ensure the company remains compliant.
- Monitor safety performances and suggest ways to improve.
- Liaising and communicating with stakeholders – clients and other contractors.
- HSE/WHS qualifications.
- 6+ years’ experience in HSE-related roles.
- A pro-active, can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running.
- Previous experience leading a team/having direct reports.
- UNDERGROUND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
An attractive salary is on offer for the successful candidate. Don’t miss this opportunity to work with one of the more exciting projects in WA.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume to email@example.com
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call David on 0480042512
Recruitment Consultant – Safety