IMPORTS - CUSTOMER SERVICES TEAM LEADER (IMPORT TEAM LEADER) Airport Oaks, Auckland, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD70000 - NZD80000 per annum|
My client is a well-known International freight forwarder who is seeking a great Customer Services - Team Leader to join their team at Airport Oaks, Auckland, You will be joining a company with great team culture and you will become part of their friendly professional team.
About the role:
If you are well versed in all things” Imports” you will be part of the team and sharing your knowledge expertise with your team, as well as developing a strong rapport with the clients.
To be considered for this role you will need to have a current NZ experience with another international freight forwarder in a similar role.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
You may already be a experienced Team Leader, or an experience as a senior Customer Service operator looking for the next step in your career.
- Experienced in supervising or managing a team.
- Experience in all things Imports and Customer Services
- Verbal and written communication
- Problem solving ability
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail while prioritizing workload
- Strong data entry and computer literacy
- Proven customer service experience
- Team player but able to work independently
- Have great people management skills
Knowledge of import documentation practices and policies are essential
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637