LCL DISPATCHER (66533) Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD70000 - NZD75000 per annum + career progression oppertunities|
- GREAT SALARY ON OFF TO $75Kp.a.
- ABILITY TO WORK FLEXIBLE SHIFTS
- AKL LCL DISPATCH EXPERIENCE A MUST
About the company:
Our client is a multi-module company in the freight and logistics industry. For them their People are their most valuable asset which is why they offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Seeking a unique experienced “AKL LCL DISPATCHER ”
The Dispatcher will be responsible for managing a large fleet of units across the Auckland Metropolitan area. This is a pivotal role as you are expected to work as cover for other team members and add value to the operation. This role is not for the faint hearted.
This role will suit someone ambitious on a pathway to management. You can put your stamp on this role and help invent better ways to do business in the future here… forward thinkers and help put ideas into action.
- LCL Dispatch operations management experience a must
- Supervising staff experience a must
- Ontime & Eroad experience dispatching experience preferred
- Customer service experience is a must
- Entering data into systems
- Performs well under pressure
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 4+ years LCLdispatch experience in New Zealand
- Client liaison
- Ability to balance and meet client and shareholder expectations
- Strong customer service and team player skills
- Results oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Penrose, Auckland
- Awesome Salary package is on offer for the right candidate
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637