INWARDS GOODS / 2IC to WAREHOUSE MANAGER (INWARDS 2IC W/MNGR) Mount Wellington, Auckland, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD55000 - NZD65000 per annum|
INWARDS GOODS / 2IC to WAREHOUSE MANAGER
Work for this amazing company, with a fantastic team, and one of the New Zealand's Iconic Foods Brands
My client is seeking hardworking and reliable individual to join their high performing business. Based in Mount Wellington. You must be able to hit the ground running to be considered for this role.
We want candidates who understand that getting ahead is all about putting in the effort - this company loves to develop its people and advancement opportunities are very real!
Skills required to be considered:
- Staff supervision (min of 5 staff)
- Responsible for inventory - Accuracy and attention to detail is a must!
- Receipting of inwards goods and managing documentation flow.
- Assisting with managing stock takes, cycle counts, and stock rotations (FIFO) are maintained.
- Working with Excel to a "Medium to Advanced level" this will be tested!!
- Working with AX Dynamics and Microsoft office products
- Unloading Containers and Trucks.
- RF Scanning experience
- Maintain MPI procedures and site record keeping.
- Managing freight cost records
- Food safety experience
- Health and Safety experience with current legislation
- Communicate proactivity if problems arise
- Great customer service standards
- General warehouse duties
- Overtime when required
- You have supervised staff before
- You have food safety experience
- You have Health & Safety supervision experience
- You have previous experience using RF Scanners
- You have stocktaking, cycle counting and stock rotation experience
- You are numerically minded and enjoy working with numbers Med – Adv Excel skills
- You have a current Fork hoist license
- You love being part of a team and working towards team goals
- You have a great command of the English language
- You can communicate issues when/if they arise effectively
- You’re physically fit (heavy lifting may be required)
- You're a quick learner and you pick up on new product information easily
- You have excellent computer skills
- You have your own reliable transport
- You will pass pre-employment drug and medical testing
On offer is a great salary of up to $60,000p.a.on offer based on previous experience.
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence to discuss this role further.