OPERATIONS MANAGER - TRANSPORT (AKL TSPORT OPS MNGR) Airport Oaks, Auckland, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD80000 - NZD100000 per annum + Car (UTE) + tools of trade|
- DO YOU KNOW ALL THINGS TRANSPORT?
- DO YOU HAVE OPERATIONAL TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE?
- WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT IS TRULY GOING PLACES
About the company:
Our client is a multi-modal company in the freight and logistics industry. For them their People are their most valuable asset which is why they offer an excellent working environment and career development opportunities.
About the role:
Seeking a unique experienced “AUCKLAND TRANSPORT - OPERATIONS MANAGER”
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing the Auckland Metropolitan fleet. This is a pivotal role as you will be working as a key member of this business and must be able to handle the jandal.
This role is not for the faint hearted.
This role will suit someone already managing an existing National Network. You can put your stamp on this role and help invent better ways to do business in the future here… forward thinkers and help put ideas into action.
- Overseeing all LCL, FTL, Line haul units.
- Assisting other team members to help improve their local networks operational efficiency.
- Managing Profit and loss reports for all related operational cost centres.
- Managing daily, weekly and monthly reports (DIFOTA, ePOD).
- Health and Safety focused.
- Continue to building a positive working environment.
- Outstanding staff management skills
- Performs well under pressure
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3+ years “New Zealand - Transport Operations” experience
- Budget and Profit & Loss management experience
- Health and safety management experience
- Ability to balance and meet client and shareholder expectations
- Strong customer service and team player skills
- Results oriented and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- Awesome Salary to $100k (based on experience), Company Car.
Impex Personnel is the leading specialist provider of Domestic and International Transport and Logistics staff in Australasia. We're committed to providing great people to our clients, so you will be subject to a pre-employment health assessment, alcohol and drug testing, an ACC check and also a Ministry of Justice criminal conviction history check.
Please start the process by clicking on the link and submitting your CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637