KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (THE BIG CHILL) Airport Oaks, Auckland, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD140000 - NZD150000 per annum + Car + Bonuses + tools of trade|
About the company:
Based in Auckland Airport area, my client is a global International Freight Forwarder and a key provider of perishable supply chain solutions.
About the role:
This role is tailor made for a Key Account Manager experienced with “Perishable Air and Sea Freight” with an existing network of clients developed across either the logistics market. Supported with all the tools of the trade, the role will require the right key account manager to be ambitious and inventive in managing an existing client base and also generating new business opportunities across New Zealand.
The successful candidate will be well remunerated and shown career development opportunities.
- Manage a multimillion dollar portfolio
- Generate and develop new business opportunities.
- Provide client and target information
- Product presentations.
- Execute sales process including follow up and follow through to completion
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-5 years International freight forwarding experience ideally in the “Perishable market”.
- Proven track record as an account manager and business development.
- Strong Account Management skills
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Experience presenting and negotiating
- Decision-making capabilities
- Self-driven with strong spoken and written communication skills
- Results oriented
- Auckland Airport
- Excellent remuneration package Salary (based on experience) up to $150,000p.a. including Company car + Tools of trade + Bonuses
For more information:
Call Dave Gaunt 021 467 637 in complete commercial confidence.