Business Development Manager (BDM SOUTH ISLAND) South Island, New Zealand
|Salary:||NZD75000 - NZD85000 per annum + Car + Commision + tools of trade|
About the company:
My client operates directly with the Transport & Logistics Industry across New Zealand.
About the role:
As the Business Development Manager with a Road Transport background, you are responsible for the building and maintaining of strategic relationships and the achievement of new business targets. You will be provided with all the tools of the trade and the autonomy to succeed. You will be supported by an Outstanding Manager who will work to ensure you have all the resources to exceed targets. The roles cover the South Island of New Zealand.
- New Business Development
- Client Implementation
- Client Retention and Development
- Client Profitability
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- New Business development
- 3+ Road Transport selling experience
- In depth knowledge of LCL, FCL, FTL
- Strong computer skills, excel proficient
- Strong negotiation skills
- Local transport experience mandatory
- Strong decision-making capabilities
- Exceptional personal standards of honesty, integrity and professionalism
- South Island - (Christchurch preferably)
- $75k to $85K Based on experience + Company Car + Uncapped Commission + Tools of trade
For more information:
For a completely confidential discussion call Dave on 021 467 637.