Customer Service Advisor (Req/575663) Newcastle upon Tyne, England
|Salary:||GBP8.5 - GBP9.5 per hour|
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £8.50 to £8.91 per hour
Position: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 per week between 8am-9pm Monday to Sunday
Location: Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1
Subject to DBS Check
• Want to work for a global business were they sky is the limit?
• Looking to kick-start your career with a competitive salary?
• Looking for a customer service role with no sales involved?
• Do you love working with people?
• Do you enjoy delivering excellent customer service?
• Do you like resolving problems and coming up with solutions?
• Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment?
• Would you prefer to work in a friendly and informal office environment?
• How about work life balance or working in a state of the art facilities?
As Customer Service advisor you will effectively and professionally resolve complex, regulated and non-regulated customer complaints across all channels, meeting all regulatory and quality standards in delivering the right outcome for the customer and the business.
• To provide effective and professional service to all customers
• Delivering the right outcomes for the customers
• Effectively handling of complaints, delivering resolutions and customer satisfaction
• Taking inbound calls in a timely manner
• Identify customers’ needs and demonstrate effective problem-solving techniques
• Keep up to date with policies and products
• Build growing and sustainable relationships by going the extra mile
• Dealing with calls of a sensitive nature in potentially distressing situations.
• Work towards Customer Service KPIs in order to earn your bonuses
• Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What we need:
• Enthusiastic, confident Customer Service Advisors
• Experience of working within the retail, hospitality or customer services sector- contact centre is an advantage
• Ability to work in a fast-paced target driven environment
• Is delivery and customer focussed
• Good communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to listen and build rapport quickly and effectively
• Ability to remain calm and professional at all times
• High attention to detail
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
• IT literate