Warehouse Associate (377714) Washington, New Jersey
|Salary:||USD19 - USD20 per hour|
Our client, a bathroom fittings manufacturer, is seeking a Warehouse Associate to help Pick/Pack in their Windsor, NJ warehouse location. The Warehouse Associate picks, packs, and ships supplies and materials to internal and external customers in an accurate and timely manner; efficiently and safely transports, sorts, and stocks materials.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Processes all in-and outbound shipments including but not limited to sorting, logging, delivering, packing, and shipping.
- Uses daily production sheets or work tickets to record the number of units moved or managed.
- Enter product into inventory control system or required forms, records or other documents
- Packs and labels product based on established standards.
- Compare goods received and packing slips to ensure order accuracy in accordance with receiving procedure.
- Inspect goods for defects or damages and notifies management.
- Sorts and places items on racks, shelves, or bins according to predetermined inventory procedures with the direction from the Inventory Control Manager.
- Examines containers and products for quality control and ensures packing requirements are met.
- Maintain inventory to ensure consistent and adequate stock of products.
- Packs containers; repacks containers that are damaged.
- Assists in responses to requests for tracing of missing shipments.
- May assist with loading and unloading freight from trucks and trailers.
- Maintains a safe, clean working environment.
- Participates in physical inventory counts as needed.
- Performs required administrative tasks; prepares all required reports and correspondence.
Education and Skills/Abilities:
- One year of general work experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs (include climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, carrying, and stooping).
- Ability to lift 75lbs, stand/walk for up to 10 hours.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures in warehouse and on loading dock.
- Assists in maintaining a safe environment for themselves and the sake of other coworkers.
- Adheres to safety standards enforced by the company.
Pay rate is $19-20 an hour