Part Time and Temporary Roles - Austin (BBBH12289) Austin, Texas
The HT Group is now actively interviewing candidates for temporary and part-time work all over Austin. We partner with over 80 companies, and they are reaching out with tons of short-term needs! These roles are perfect for anyone needing a flexible schedule, looking for supplemental income, or just wanting to explore different industries. Plus, we pay weekly! Candidates must be dependable, adaptable, and professional. Preference is given to candidates able to start ASAP and in the Austin area.
- ASAP start
- Part-time (long-term) and Temporary (short-term) work available!
- Austin, TX and surrounding suburbs
- Hours will vary depending on company need (several shifts/days available)
- Receptionist duties, including answer phones, routing calls, greeting guests
- Outbound calls to vendors and customers
- Email and phone correspondence
- Clerical duties including scanning, faxing, and filing
- Operational tasks, including mail management, calendaring, and ordering supplies
- Additional tasks specific to assignment may be required
- High School diploma or equivalent degree required
- Relevant work history with proven record of good attendance
- Dependable and punctual
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and high attention to detail (computer skills will be tested)
- Able to learn new tasks quickly and efficiently
- Polished and professional demeanor
- Reliable transportation to/from work
Submit your resume in Word/PDF format to be considered.