Controls Systems Engineer (20808) Milton Keynes, England
|Salary:||GBP38000 - GBP45000 per annum + 25 Days Holiday, Healthcare, Profit bonus|
Control Systems Engineer
- £38,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday
- Free Parking on site
- Death in service
- Life insurance
- Free company lunches
- + more
My client are looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join their growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Write, develop and test module-level code in-line with the software development process.
- Develop product-level code to support the development of new products.
- Modify module-level and product-level code to assist with the test and validation of new products.
- Specify software functionality.
- Generate bespoke test software to assist with general test and validation activities.
- Follow good practice for revision control and commenting within the code to ensure traceability and facilitate knowledge capture.
- Support software updates for machines currently in production.
- Integrate product hardware and software.
I am looking to talk with candidates with the following skills:
- Heavy Machinery Background.
- Familiar with similar control systems.
- Adaptable candidate.
- Ability to learn the design process.
- Can come from a maintenance background.
- Robotics industry knowledge would be advantageous.
- Special purpose machinery experience.
- Machine control engineering experience.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Dominic Jones directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org