Senior Manufacturing/Production Engineer (20749) Hitchin, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP35000 per annum + 25 days + Bank Holidays|
Senior Manufacturing/Production Engineer
- £30,000 - £35,000
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monday - Friday
- Free Parking on site
- Scope for progression
My client are looking for a Senior Manufacturing/Production Engineer to join their growing team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Working within a team of 5 of mixed experience.
- Receive and process all incoming technical specifications and data issued from Customers in accordance with company procedures.
- Carry out technical review as part of the commercial requirement for a contract review on all new orders.
- Develop and implement manufacturing packs and documentation covering all aspects for the product assembly.
- Receive and process all engineering change note requests
- Take a proactive approach to &#039;in-process&#039; Continuous Improvement activities across PCBA and Product assembly areas.
- Support management team with analysis of manufacturing defects / process failures to determine root cause.
- Attend NPI and design reviews; provide product / manufacture development recommendations for new, existing and emerging products
- and technologies.
- Conduct PFMEA reviews with respect to new / existing products, manufacture and technology deployment.
- Ensure that assembly jigs, fixtures and tooling are specified, designed, verified and commissioned and maintained.
I am looking to talk with candidates with the following skills:
- Ideally PCB background.
- Electro/mechanical biased
- 5 years mandatory experience.
- Ability to confidently work in a team.
- Can do attitude.
- Problem Solving skills.
If you are interested in this role or looking for something similar please contact our Managing Consultant, Dominic Jones directly at email@example.com or call them for a confidential discussion on 01275 371981.
Hunter Selection is a nationwide provider of recruitment services in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, SERVICE & TECHNOLOGY. Find out more about us and search all our current vacancies at hunterselection.co.uk
To apply please email your CV / resume to firstname.lastname@example.org