Salaried GP (GP-050721- 322) Canterbury, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP100000 per annum + NHS Pension,Study,AL,Indemnity|
Job ID: GP-050721- 322
Benefit from working within an established practice where they have a solid team of permanent Salaried and Partner GPs as well as a Nurse Practitioners and a wider multi-disciplinary team.
Stable, forward thinking and consistently listening to the clinical team to help make improvements; this is a practice that is always at the forefront of new initiatives and pride themselves on having an excellent reputation within the area.
- Flexible sessions (4-8 sessions) and days negotiable
- EMIS Web
- Good premises with parking
- Outside work interests encouraged
- Favourable contract in line with BMA model contract for GMS Practices
- Medical indemnity paid by practice – this is over and above the standard NHS cover
- Support for opportunities to develop special interests including becoming a GP trainer
- Additional responsibilities will be negotiated depending on individual interests
- Possibility of partnership
This is a practice that has an excellent laid back and inclusive culture where everybody is treated as key members of the team– you will not be disappointed!
Details and Requirements:
Sessions: 4-8 Sessions Available
Salary Range (WTE): £10,500 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + 6 weeks holiday + Study Leave + BH
Registration Requirements: Full GMC Registration
Newly Qualified Applicants Welcome
Major Recruitment act under the strictest of confidentiality and are completely independent, which ensures we act in your best interests to get what you want in your next role.
For a confidential chat please call or text 07778 156 086 or alternatively email email@example.com – we look forward to working with you.