Software Engineer - LAMP (BBBH29080) New York, New York
- Focused on internet technologies, the Software Engineer - LAMP will work on the development of new web applications.
- You should not just be a programmer, but a true software engineer who enjoys analyzing problems and architecting solutions. Creating compelling user experiences should be your passion. You write clear and concise code using modern tools and frameworks.
- Through the development and maintenance of our mobile platform, this position is a great opportunity to get hands-on Android.
- Web application development
- Develop, implement, integrate, and maintain applications
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and maintains those programs
- Oversee Offshore developments: code review, merging, provide direction.
- Participate in the migration of our infrastructure to the AWS platform
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong desire to learn and grow technical skills (AWS, Android, etc.)
- Strong competence in the LAMP stack (in each of these letters!).
- Experience with a Business Intelligence software (fluent in SQL)
- Object-oriented language background (java)
- SOAP and/or REST web services
- Laravel, Codeigniter frameworks or equivalent
- Kafka or Enterprise bus equivalent systems
- Oracle SQL
- Cloud services
- Mobile app development
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 973-886-5575 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client’s needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers