Product Owner (BBBH28969) New York, New York
|Salary:||USD85000 - USD85000 per year|
- In the context of a massive software modernization, our Client is implementing a New Sales System solution from the ground up.
- Joining the Application team, the Product Owner will work on the requirements gathering and implementation of front-office applications within the program (Planning tool, Contract Management, Client database, Reporting).
- The candidate must have excellent analytic and problem solving skills, knowledge of technology, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Create and maintain project plans following an Agile methodology
- Track delivery schedules, ensuring proper quality assurance, manage changes in work scope.
- Serve as a liaison between local, offshore and Corporate IT teams to drive projects and report out status and updates.
- Perform current state analysis of existing business systems, applications and functions.
- Produce timely and high quality requirements-related work products, including requirement specifications, process flows, mock-ups and wireframes.
- Keep track of software deliveries and change requests
- Assist key-users during testing and training phase
- Work closely with managers and staff to ensure proper allocation of resources based on deadlines.
- Plan, facilitate and execute system / functional testing and UAT for projects and enhancements.
- Opportunity to learn how to design reports on a Business Intelligence platform
- Degree, equivalent degree or work with preferred concentration in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, Project Management or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of practical IT
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals
- Working knowledge of PM tools such as JIRA and MS Excel
- Ability to interface with technical employees and senior executives.
- Good problem solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to convey technical processes and terminology into easy to understand language.
- Hands-on experience with iterative software development life cycle
- Proven expertise win API's, Connectors and Integrations between applications
- Ability to work under strict deadlines to meet or exceed team goals
- Experience in the setup, tracking & reporting of project management performance metrics
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- Familiarity with data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI or other BI platforms
- Coding skills and or SQL knowledge is a plus
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 973-886-5575 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired by Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
As the staffing industry evolves, Hired by Matrix continues to develop and grow. By combining our expertise with a keen understanding of each client’s needs we are able to source for the most qualified candidates. Our commitment to servicing our clients corresponds with our commitment to finding the perfect match between our clients and candidates and maintaining our relationships long term.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: http://bit.ly/HbMCareers