Solutions Architect-Remote (BBBH30459) San Diego, California
|Salary:||USD60606 - USD61606 per year|
- As our Solution Architect (Remote), you will facilitate the successful implementation of our Client’s software with their customers, increase product adoption, and share best practices in data governance.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A SOLUTION ARCHITECT:
You’ll be reporting directly to the Professional Services Manager, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Responsible for writing statement of work (SOW) that include resource types and duration.
- Develop plans and manage client sponsor relationships including status report and change requested.
- Implement metadata, business glossary and governance and MDM solutions.
- Develop relational databases and java based web application.
- Create Data Governance Center (DGC) models including assets, relationships, domains and communities.
- Define workflow, security and integration requirements as well as define dashboard and reporting requirements.
- Define technical architecture including sizing development, QA, production environments and disaster recovery.
- Write functional specifications, technical specifications and test scripts.
- Configure DGC based on client requirements and specifications.
- Document case studies and create solution templates that will accelerate future implementations.
- Lead workshops and requirements gathering activities as well as provide recommendations and best practices for organizational change management, roles and training plans.
- Participate in community forums and blogs. Present at industry events and tradeshows and assist with mentoring Company service partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management of Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered, or as a Senior Data Governance Analyst, Data Governance Analyst, Software Associate, or a related position. Open to suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- 5+years of progressively responsible experience in the following areas:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Experience working in complex enterprise software implementation projects.
- Relational Database Management Systems (SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle)
- Scoping and writing SOWs (highly preferred)
- BI Tools like Tableau (preferred)
- Mulesoft Certified (highly preferred)
- Must have two (2) years working experience with Data Governance Center (DGC) or equivalent Data Governance or Data Management technologies. Alternatively, the candidate can also have a minimum of two (2) years working knowledge of ESB and EAI technologies, preferably Mulesoft.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills with sound communication and presentation skills.
- The appetite to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 646-688-4441 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/