Technology Customer Advisory Director (Remote) (BBBH30497) San Diego, California
|Salary:||USD20015 - USD21015 per year|
- As a Customer Advisory Director (Remote), you will be the primary strategic lead on a small number of complex, high-value and high-potential accounts.
- These accounts are some of the world’s most innovative organizations and you, as their trusted advisor, will define and realize your customer’s Data Intelligence vision through the utilization of the software platform.
- You will work collaboratively with expert colleagues across the firm, as well as with the external partners, to drive customers’ success and growth, whilst remaining a customer advocate.
A Day In The Life Of a Customer Advisory Director:
The Customer Advisory Director role is made up of three key components:
- Strategic Advisory - creating and aligning to a broad vision for embedding data intelligence across the customers’ organization with corresponding success plan and delivery roadmap
- Delivery Excellence - overall leadership of the Strategic Account Program, ensuring the effective coordination and prioritization of Company resources deployed to support the customer
- Growth and Success Realization – effective collaboration with the Sales organization to identify new opportunities and assist in closing incremental revenue and secure long-term renewal
Why We Need You:
- You have an innate desire to take care of customers, drive adoption and expansion and to attain renewal, cross sell and upsell targets.
- You are a senior and experienced leader of data and/or technology change programs - both the technical and operational aspects.
- You have significant experience in a customer success / advisory role in a SaaS vendor, a management consultant or an in-house capability owner.
- You are very comfortable communicating, advising and constructively challenging effectively across internal and external organizations up to the Executive level.
- You’re passionate about data strategy
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Management of Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in the job offered, or as a Senior Data Governance Analyst, Data Governance Analyst, Software Associate, or a related position. Open to suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- 5+years of progressively responsible experience in the following areas:
- Enterprise Architecture
- Experience working in complex enterprise software implementation projects.
- Relational Database Management Systems (SQL Server, MySQL, or Oracle)
- Scoping and writing SOWs (highly preferred)
- BI Tools like Tableau (preferred)
- Mulesoft Certified (highly preferred)
- Must have two (2) years working experience with Data Governance Center (DGC) or equivalent Data Governance or Data Management technologies. Alternatively, the candidate can also have a minimum of two (2) years working knowledge of ESB and EAI technologies, preferably Mulesoft.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills with sound communication and presentation skills.
- The appetite to work in a fast-paced, high-growth company
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 646-688-4441 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/