Ceridian HRIS/Payroll Manager (BBBH31066) Fairfield, New Jersey
The Ceridian HRIS/Payroll Manager will:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of Payroll system.
- Manages the Payroll and Time & Attendance system changes and any business processes related to this system.
- Provides support for Payroll and Time & Attendance systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring, problem identification, diagnosis and problem resolution.
- The position requires working with various HR stakeholders, vendors and cross-functional teams to understand business requirements and translate into technical specification for actionable solutions.
- Function as Co-Project Manager during implementation of Ceridian Dayforce Payroll and Time & Attendance module.
- Participate in the conversion, setup, specs and testing of Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of the project, achieving project milestones and maintaining momentum of the project.
- Act as a technical expert and administrator of Payroll and Time & Attendance systems including maintenance of system users, maintenance of documentation such as job aids, training manuals, configuration and other support related documents.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT) processes including developing UAT criteria and test cases.
- Responsible for day-to-day system support, including interfaces to external vendors and ensure resolution of all system-related issues.
- Work with HRIS team on projects to resolve issues that may occur because of data integration.
- Support projects in conjunction with HRIS team such as implementations, upgrades, perform testing and maintain documentation, not limited to Payroll, Compensation, Benefits, Recruitment, Performance Management, HR Case Management, Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in Payroll areas and propose alternative solutions where applicable.
- Work with Payroll-HR Compliance and support internal and external audits related to Payroll system, user compliance and data access.
- Support Payroll end users and data management with reports and tools as appropriate.
- Strong understanding of Payroll-HR processes and data to ensure correct and efficient integration of Payroll-HR systems.
- Keep current on Payroll-HR system trends with a working knowledge of Payroll-HR Systems and process best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of hands-on Payroll-HRIS systems experience related to Payroll, Core HR, Time Management, Employee and Manager Self Service and integrations with other Payroll-HR systems.
- Experience working with Workday, ADP and/or Ceridian.
- Prior experience implementing new Payroll system.
- Experience documenting business requirements and processes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to leverage data to make recommendations and decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve, work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work well with a variety of employee levels and across functions. Ability to work locally and virtually with individuals and teams.
- Strong project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects is required.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to prioritize in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Familiarity with Payroll-HR Compliance topics such as: ERISA, FLSA, Paid Leaves.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 646-688-4441 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/