Visual Designer (BBBH29950) Newark, New Jersey
- User Experience Design is at the heart of the Company’s goal to be customer obsessed. The UX team works ceaselessly to use their product design skills to transform deep customer insight into delightful and innovative experiences that drive business results. Our Client is seeking a passionate and experienced User Experience Designer to use their design talents to ensure that the Company continues to lead through product innovation.
- This position is focused on ensuring that their customers have the highest quality experience interacting with the Company across a wide range of platforms including iOS, Android, web, and Alexa. You bring a refined esthetic sense to the visual and motion design and deliver work that delight customers with rich visuals and tasteful animation that enhances their service's usability all while ensuring that it fits into their larger design system.
- Participate as a member of a UX project team and collaborating with cross-functional teammates like product managers, data science, engineering, customer service, marketing, merchandising, QA.
- Work iteratively to design, refine, and validate solutions. Using your design skills you create wireframes, storyboards, walkthroughs and paper prototypes to communicate your design ideas to the team. Graciously providing and incorporating constructive criticism to improve you and your team's skills and design solutions. You work with User Research to ensure that your concepts meet their customer's expectations and will deliver the desired results.
- Write detailed documentation to ensure your designs are well understood by stakeholders and detailed enough for efficient development. You ensure that you have accounted for variations across a wide variety of devices and platforms, handled errors and edge cases, and defined elegant micro-interactions.
- Deliver designs that support their service wide User Experience strategy and design system by collaborating with the appropriate UX Leads to drive coherence and continuity.
Design high quality products
- You use your design skills to find solutions that transform their knowledge of the customer into compelling product features and services.
- Your sensitivity to customer experience ensure they deliver premium product that deliver results for the business and delight their customers.
Deepen customer knowledge
- A belief that understanding the customer's goals creates the opportunity for product innovation drives your work.
- You actively pursue ways to build your customer knowledge that allow you to take advantage of the latest technology to transform their business.
Develop and share a growth mindset
- A critical eye helps you hone your craft and your constructive feedback helps others grow in a safe environment.
- You have a hunger for broadening your design skills ensures that you are continuously helping the entire team become more capable of solving complex problems and delivering thoughtful solutions.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 973-886-5575 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/