Procurement Customer Success Manager (BBBH29590) Florham Park, New Jersey
- Our client, the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience in both government and commercial customers, is seeking a Procurement Customer Success Manager.
As a customer experience professional, you will:
- Enable their sales, business units and procurement functions to deliver services seamlessly to clients.
- Work with client-focused teams to understand, define and improve supporting procurement processes
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys for the purpose of improving client experiences.
- Work with corporate and supplier teams to measure, monitor and improve supplier service delivery performance at reduced costs
- Ensure that suppliers used are qualified to perform the services, are held accountable for delivery in accordance with all requirements and are delivering increased value to both the company and its clients
- Apply your procurement, professional services consulting, business relationship management, contract management and project management skills to ensure supplier subcontracts are fulfilled properly
- Facilitate supplier quarterly business reviews and will analyze other relevant reporting to confirm suppliers are satisfying our clients
- Establish metrics to drive client satisfaction. When supplier issues arise, you will facilitate issue resolution quickly in collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (background and substance abuse)
- Build strong relationships with clients and strategic suppliers
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys
- Analyze subcontractor data, reports, spend, SOWs and contracts
- Attend and facilitate supplier QBRs to monitor supplier performance
- Review supplier agreements and subcontracts to ensure compliance with requirements
- Screen suppliers to ensure financial viability, stability, reliability and fitness for purpose to support clients
- Lead sourcing projects and supplier performance improvement projects
- Recommend and implement methods to optimize the supplier base while reducing risks
- Consult with stakeholders regarding sourcing strategies, requirements development and subcontract lifecycle management
- Communicate and reinforce use of best practices for sourcing and supplier management
- Monitor and report subcontractor service level agreement compliance
- Proactively managing the subcontract lifecycle to ensure subcontracts remain current
- Plan and initiate sourcing projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Calculate service level credits due and confirm receipt of service level credits
- Focus on continuous process improvement in areas of responsibility
- Oversee supplier performance in coordination with operations vendor managers and supplier relationship mangers
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Broad-based strategic procurement experience required
- Experience in contract analysis, negotiation, financial modeling, RFP, RFI, RFQ creation and evaluation
- Experience managing strategic meetings
- Strong consensus building capabilities; able to simultaneously lead multiple projects
- Prior experience in subcontract management for support of government clients preferred
- Project management, professional services consulting, IT business relationship management, supplier relationship management and contract management experience preferred
- IT services and software contracting experience preferred
- Successful experience working with a global supplier base and extended value chain partners across North America, Europe, and Asia is preferred
- Excellent communication skills including active listening, concise speaking and writing
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter with ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Able to demonstrate strategic thinking capability along with the ability to create, cultivate and implement change
- Ability to influence and gain commitment at all organizational levels
- Extensive analytical, accuracy, and problem-resolution skills
- Superior English communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 973-886-5575 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/