Data Scientist with Jupyter Lab (BBBH30055) New York, New York
- The Data Science Developer is responsible for working with/on Client-Facing teams to participate in designing, building, supporting and migrating to the solution.
- Develops software solutions by analyzing information needs; systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Ensures that application design and development are aligned with the Business and Functional Requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Ensure that any architecture and infrastructure decisions are reviewed with the Chief Engineer.
- Ensure that engineering and architecture practices and standards are adhered to and identify needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction of the combined component architecture.
- Design and implement system security, application security and data assurance.
- Prepare, review and execute Test Plans to ensure that the Software applications are of the highest quality possible.
- Ensure transparency of all work products and assist in the continued improvement of the application development methods through lessons learned sessions.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related degree program.
- Work towards advanced degree studies, or certifications.
****Must have experience with Jupyter Labs
- Demonstrate having at least 2 years of software development experience.
- Keeps current on changing technology offerings in area of discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and deliver work as a remote team member.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present to a range of audiences (line managers to executives).
- Experience at a start-up company and/or working in Agile-Scrum based methods.
Please submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to contact Dan at 973-886-5575 for additional information.
Approx. Duration: Perm
About Hired By Matrix
Hired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986, is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a full service staffing firm with experience recruiting and delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical, Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30 years.
Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option after one year.
Equal Opportunity Employer
*CEO Sharon Olzerowicz serves on the WBENC Board and is a long-standing member of the Forum Governing Group.
We work hard to match our candidates with the right career opportunities. Let us find you a #MatrixMatch so you can reach your career goals!
Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your career!
Hired by Matrix Career Center: https://www.hiredbymatrix.com/find-work/open-positions/