System Administrator- Chris21 (BBBH5733) Richmond, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD80000 per annum + salary packaging|
About the Company
Our Client is looking for an efficient, proactive and adaptable System Administrator to join their team. This leading Organisation offers a fun and fast-paced working environment, along with the opportunity to develop your industry experience. You will work alongside the Payroll Manager and have the ability to perform system maintenance with Time Target and Chris21.
Culture and Benefits
- Great location easily accessed via Public Transport
- Opportunity to join a credible business in their industry
- Close team environment offering a supportive network
About the Role
This position is for an experienced Payroll Administrator with a strong knowledge of Time Target and Chris21. The suitable candidate will have high volume payroll processing skills and an understanding system maintenance, this role works closely with Payroll Manager and assists with processing duties.
Working in an innovative, forward thinking team, your responsibilities will include but will not limited to:
- Time & Attendance System data configuration and rostering analysis
- Time Target System maintenance and upkeep from the back end
- Ensuring Award/EBA's are being interpreted correctly in accordance with legislation and compliance
- Building new rosters and interpreting EBA's accordingly into the system
- Assist with Payroll processing within a high volume environment using CHRIS21
Skills and Experience
Strong Payroll Time and Attendance system experience within a medium to large organisation
- Strong experience maintainng a Time Target
- Prior experience in a similar position as mentioned in the duties
- Excellent Microsoft System experience
- Understanding of an end to end payroll function
- Prior Chris21 knowledge is desired
- Technically savvy!
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW
Alternatively if you would like to have a confidential chat, please contact Gemma on 0473 353 436.