Standalone Payroll Officer (BBBH5735) Collingwood, Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD75000 per annum|
About the Company
A fantastic opportunity within a highly successful International Retail brand has become available. The business is making an impact within their field and extremely well known for their forward thinking aproach in all areas of the company. They pride themselves on their openness, personal wellbeing and productive attitudes and values. This stand alone Payroll Officer will be seeking an opportunity to become part of the team environment.
Culture and Benefits
- Located in the Inner Northern Suburbs
- Work for a Business that values their employees
- Autonomous Payroll Officer position within the Finance team
About the role
This dynamic and experienced Payroll Officer will be seeking a position performing full function Payroll efficiently. The right candidate will bring a depth of knowledge but a supportive and optimistic personality.
- Perform full function Payroll in a timely and efficient manner
- Process leave calculations, including long service, maternity + parental leave
- Understand and perform Super and Tax calculations
- Have the ability to interpret EBA’s and Awards correctly
- Communicate clearly and exceptionally well with management + colleagues
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience performing end to end payroll autonomously
- Have an understanding of International Payroll processing
- Outstanding communication skills between colleagues and third parties
- Attention to detail whilst performing Payroll
- Strong understanding of EBA’s and Awards
- Ability to think independently and solve Payroll queries
If you are ready to further your career and be part of a successful and growing business which will allow you to enhance your Payroll career, then please APPLY NOW!
Alternatively, please call Gemma at TwoScots Recruitment on 0473 353 436 for a confidential chat.