Payroll Officer - Chris21 - Part-Time (BBBH5677) Eastern Suburbs Melbourne, Australia
|Salary:||AUD35 - AUD40 per hour|
About the Company
A nationally recognised organisation are seeking a Payroll Officer to join the team on a part-time basis. Operating within a high performing industry, the business is very much active and fast paced, therefore creating the need for an additional Payroll professional who can add value to the team and business.
Culture and Benefits
- Desirable, hard-working team environment
- Flexible working hours + work life balance
- Opportunity to develop your industry experience
About the Role
This role is suitable for a passionate and attentive individual able to perform end to end Payroll duties. The role Starting on a temporary basis with a view to go permantent.
- Process end to end payroll in a timely manner using Chris21
- Process Super and Tax calculations
- Ability to interpret EBA’s and Awards and operate within a fast-paced environment
- Be able to perform closure of the bank file
- Monitor and manage reconciliations between the payroll system and general ledger
- Process leave calculations, maternity, annual and sick leave.
- Liaise with various teams in the business on both an informative and point of reference level
Skills and Experience
- Previous Payroll experience using Chris21 is essential
- Has processed high volume on the payroll
- Performed full function payroll including closing the bank file
- Strong attention to detail & high level of accuracy and communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If you feel like you have the necessary experience, please submit your resume to TwoScots Recruitment by clicking APPLY NOW.
Alternatively, please contact Annabel for a confidential conversation on 0435 778 351.