Web Engineer in Test – Hedge Fund based in the Channel Islands
Location: Guernsey, Channel Isles
Salary: GBP0 - GBP75000 per annum + Bonus
We are working with a rapidly growing low latency, multi asset hedge fund which is based in the Channel Islands. Within the business they have established a software development centre which will develop and maintain software for the wider business.
The company is made-up of Data Scientists, Full Stack Developers, Graphic Designers, Data Architects and Traders, who together develop and implement proprietary trading strategies. They work with big data, quantitative analytics and high-performance, low latency trading.
They are searching for a Web Engineer in Test to join an innovative, agile team that have the luxury of having complete ownership of exciting projects and spearheading enterprising ventures in the software development and data science realm.
- Automated testing using Selenium or a similar product
- Usage of Gherkin and a tool such as Specflow to ensure that web software matches the requirements
- Structured manual testing of web applications. Conversion of these manual tests into automated tests
- Source control using Git
- Experience with the Atlassian suite of applications.
- Basic understanding of: C#, .Net programming, Web API interfaces, Microsoft .Net stack, HTML5 / CSS3 and responsive frameworks.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing, successful business and become a trusted member of the team. The role suits people who already live in the Channel Islands or are attracted by the idea of relocating there.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity then please click APPLY or alternatively email your CV to Saleslogic: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please check the job details, then fill in your details below and click "Submit now".