Recruiter Resourcer (10264) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD70000 - AUD100000 per annum + $100k - $200k inc Base & Comms ++|
- Do you love dealing with people but don’t like sales?
- Are you passionate about providing high quality candidate experience?
- DO you seek the HIGH FINANCIAL rewards Recruitment can offer?
- Are YOU WORKING in an internal recruitment position but looking for greater diversity AND BETTER FINANICAL REWARDS?
- OTE $100k - $200k (Base + COMMS WITH no BD!!)
Then read on……
We started our journey 12 years ago when Zenith Search was born, we have the clear vision of providing the highest level of professional recruitment services, while cutting away all the unnecessary time-consuming politics and administration that is often associated with recruitment firms. Since our inception 12 years ago we have grown our business through the outstanding people we work with to include Construction, Mining, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Corporate Services, IT and Blue Collar.
We actively promote inclusivity, sharing of great ideas, collaboration, mentoring and coaching on a daily and weekly basis, our perspective is one of constant learning, improvement and pushing how we can do things “Smarter and more effectively” while making sure we celebrate success and have fun along the way!
Do this sound of interest to you...
Zenith Search is currently looking for passionate and committed Resourcing Consultants who enjoy networking to source the best candidates and talent for our clients. This will mean the typical business development side of recruitment will be managed by someone else leaving you to focus on what you love best, finding great people!
We have successfully run a 180 & 360 style recruitment model that allows people to take on account management when they are ready which provides career growth and development for those who seek it. We strive as a business to always be looking at ways to improve, evolve and challenge what we do and how we do it to ensure we are growing as individuals and as a collective business.
This position would ideally suit someone who is either currently working in an internal recruitment function OR if you are working in industry or sales and have a desire to start your career in recruitment. We have an amazing team of people that constantly share ideas and provide industry knowledge.
We recruit based on your attitude as we have many examples of taking “non-traditional” recruitment people and providing the right environment for them to flourish and build great careers.
What’s on offer for you....
A professional environment for you to operate in, mature and flexible approach not based and rigid KPI targets or typical volume-based activities. We like to work smart and hard while enjoying the benefits of the industry we work in. There will be professional coaching and mentoring on offer along with the opportunity to earn additional annual leave and growth in how you operate, along with monthly, quarterly and annual functions.
Ideally, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes to be successful in our business:
- Sales, marketing or recruitment experience within Construction, Mining, Engineering, Health Care that have provided some solid grounding in our key areas
- OR Internal Recruitment experience that doesn’t offer the rewards or environment we CAN!
- A desire to do the best of your ability and provide successful outcomes
- High level people skills and the ability to build rapport and understand what “good looks like”
- Ability to build long term relationships and understand where you can add value
- Sense of urgency & self-starter / motivated approach
- Resilient personality who is always looking at ways to improve and grow
- OTE $100k - $200k + depending on experience - NO CAP IN PLACE.....
This position will see you operating in an existing team on a warm desk focusing on sourcing both contract and permanent candidates within one of our target areas that best suits your background and desired industry. We place great importance on your reputation, service delivery, your business ethics and relationship building ability.
You will be offered a flexible working environment, 4 - 5 weeks annual leave, competitive base salary, exceptional reward scheme and a close-knit team.
If this sounds like the environment for you and you would like to know more please email your CV or call Guy for a confidential conversation on 0405 624 639.
OTHER ADDITIONAL BENEFITS ON OFFER:
- $100K+ invested in staff development and training this year alone
- "Hot Desks" ready for immediate productivity and commissions
- Cutting-edge technology to optimize recruitment processes
- Outsourced administrative tasks to let you focus on what you love – recruitment!
- Industry leading salary and commission structures starting at 15% up to 30%
- Modern office in a convenient location next to a major train station
- Collaborative and experienced team members open to mentorship
- Career growth prospects with a 7-year development plan, including location flexibility
- Work-life balance perks like monthly lunches, great banter, and a positive atmosphere
- Up to 12 additional Rostered Days Off (RDO’s) increasing potential days off to 37 per annum!
- A transparent and supportive professional environment