Commercial Manager (10107) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD250000 - AUD300000 per annum + $250k - $300k++|
- Commercial Manager opportunity x 2
- Multinational Construction & Engineering Business
- Renewable Energy Project
Our client has strategically placed themselves to ensure they have a portfolio of major clients, enabling them to offer long term career opportunities on and challenging and complex multidisciplinary infrastructure projects.
We are searching the Perth market for a Commercial Manager a proven record delivering large scale multidisciplinary lump sum projects in WA. The successful candidate will demonstrate EPC contracting pedigree, in lead commercial roles for projects of at least $200m - $400m+ contract value.
The second position is for a Contracts Manager working on a major infastrucure project based here in Perth.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial roles, with significant experience working with EPC contractors.
- Thorough understanding of the local heavy construction sectors, market conditions and contracts.
- Be of a strong but diplomatic character with a proactive attitude, willingness to be “hands-on” and get involved at project level as well as corporate level.
- Have excellent relationship and leadership skills both internally and client facing.
Key Activities & Capabilities include:
- Strong forecasting capabilities including ability to dissect and identify conflict, inconsistencies in others’ forecasts.
- Ability to understand transaction between estimating, job-costing and accounting.
- End-Of-Month Financial Reporting and Management – experience and understanding of Contract Valuation processes.
- Strong Head Contract management skills, including claims and dispute experience.
- Exposure to variety of contract forms and competence in assessing consequence of contract terms.
- Risk Management processes and controls.
- Project support and oversight – Rights & Obligations, Audits, advice and training.
- Working with Limits of Authority and Contract Risk Profiles.
How you will benefit:
- A permanent position taking the commercial reigns of a major project.
- Lead a collaborative, high performing commercial team.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume is treated strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Guy on 0405 624 639