Senior Recruitment Consultant / Team Leader (10265) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD100000 - AUD200000 per annum + OTE $150k - $300k +++|
- Lively office, Great Career opportunities and outstanding earning potential
- Great banter while working with Industry leaders – We love what we do!
- HOT desk - Uncapped Industry Leading Commission Structure
Who we are...
We started on a journey 12 years ago when Zenith Search was born, we have a clear vision of providing the highest level of professional recruitment services, while cutting away all the unnecessary time-consuming politics that comes from working in a tier 1 recruitment business, to date, we have achieved this through the outstanding individuals we work with.
Our approach is collaborative and one of “working collectively’ not hierarchy dictating what you do minute by minute. This all sounds great….. but this model and environment require you to take responsibility for your destiny, with the added backing and support from everyone around you.
Do this sound of interest to you...
Zenith Search is currently looking for experienced consultants looking for a different environment that is sustainable and enjoyable who want career development and growth in a forward-thinking environment.
You may have minimal experience with an A grade attitude and willingness to “get on”, or are you a more senior Consultant looking for a more effective working environment? We are focused on finding the right people for our team, not someone with X amount of experience in a set market.
We recruit based on your attitude as we have many examples of taking “non-traditional” recruitment people and providing the right environment for them to flourish.
What’s on offer for you....
A fun workplace focused on growth and development, a professional environment for you to operate in, mature and flexible approach not based and rigid KPI targets or typical volume-based activities. We like to work smart and hard while enjoying the benefits of the industry we work in. There will be professional coaching and mentoring on offer along with the opportunity to earn additional annual leave and growth in how you operate.
- $100K+ invested in staff development and training this year alone
- In-house coaching for all team members
- Extensive, long-standing client base, eliminating the need for cold calling
- "Hot Desks" ready for immediate productivity and commissions
- Cutting-edge technology to optimize recruitment processes
- Outsourced administrative tasks to let you focus on what you love – recruitment!
- Industry low Standing requirements / thresholds – meaning you tap into earning great rewards quicker! Only 2 x salary multiplier
- Industry leading salary and commission structures starting at 15% up to 30%
- Modern office in a convenient location next to a major train station
- Parking options available
- Collaborative and experienced team members open to mentorship
- Career growth prospects with a 7-year development plan, including location flexibility
- Work-life balance perks like monthly lunches, great banter, and a positive atmosphere
- Up to 25 days of annual leave for our long-term staff
- Up to 12 additional Rostered Days Off (RDO’s) increasing potential days off to 37 per annum!
- Option for one day of remote work per week for experienced team members
- A transparent and supportive professional environment
Ideally, you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes to be successful in our business:
- Experience in either a 180 or 360 degree recruitment role
- A desire to do the best of your ability and provide successful outcomes
- Commercial understanding of recruitment
- Ability to build long term relationships and understand where you can add value
- Sense of urgency & self-starter / motivated approach
This role will see you working on a warm desk focusing on both contract and permanent placements. Whilst we are looking for high performers don’t measure this solely by your revenue generation, we place great importance on your reputation, service delivery, your business ethics and relationship building ability.
You will be offered a flexible working environment, 4 - 5 weeks annual leave, competitive base salary, exceptional reward scheme and a close-knit team.
If this sounds like the environment for you and you would like to know more please email your CV or call Chris or Guy for a confidential conversation on 0405 624 639.