Electricity Industrial Engineer (JO016076) Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Growth & Sustainability related :
- Execute all assigned tasks and to ensure that these are executed efficiently, accurately and in a timely manner
- Report on the overall performance and work progress of tasks assigned
- Execute all customer facing transactions in line with customer strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
- Address customer needs, problems and requests in a timely manner
- Ensure the delivery of a world-class customer experience
- Support the customer focused culture minimizing disruption to impacted customers ensuring customers are kept informed
Operational Excellence related:
- Provide technical support to develop DSM Initiatives to reduce energy and/or water consumption across a particular customer sector (e.g. A/C maintenance/replacement, lighting upgrades, low-flow water fixtures).
- Once approved, support the implementation of DSM initiatives through field coordination, customer scheduling, contractor and vendor oversight and quality control.
- Perform on-site audits of customer premises to identify additional potential savings in energy/water consumption (e.g. controls, lighting, and process technology).
- Track work assignments to project plans to ensure that tasks are completed by assigned deadlines.
- Represent Company in a professional manner to all customers to ensure deep and trusting client relationships.
Performance Driven Organization related:
- Acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate training programs
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (electrical preferred) or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years