Project Control Manager (1234567) England
- Develop tools and processes for the management and control of project program, risk, budget and costing,
- Liaise with the appropriate COMPANY units, identify existing tools and processes and adapt where required,
- Establish standard reporting formats,
- Define working procedures, with reference to the Project Execution Plan (PEP), cover the coordination and control of project services duties.
- Program/Schedule: Establish the program/schedule of the project, track and monitor progress. Check progress against baseline target and highlight any deviation to the management,
- Risk and opportunities: Coordinate and the project’s risk identification process, establish and keep up to date the project’s risk register, coordinate identification and follow up of risk mitigation plans, anticipate critical situations and highlight them to the management,
- Cost control: Coordinate the establishment of the project’s DEVEX budget, follow up of the budget and control of the expenditure,
- Costing: coordinate the establishment of project costing, DEVEX, CAPEX, OPEX; Liaise inputs to the business model,
- Regular reporting on program/schedule, risk, budget and costing to management.
The project control manager will be part of Company’s offshore wind team. The main focus of the role will be to ensure that the project’s program/schedule, risks, budget and costing are appropriately managed and controlled.
- This role would suit a degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 10 years working experience in the energy sector. The candidate will have working experience in project management and / or project control tools and methods. Knowledge of the offshore wind industry is not essential but would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate that they have the following capabilities:
- Excellent understanding of complex tasks, ability to work autonomously with great rigor and precision,
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate a number of external and internal stakeholders,
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to enable effective discussion and transfer of information between, contractors, team members and other stakeholders,
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken),
- Ability to work as a member of a large, multidisciplinary and international team,
- Ability to use MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Project and / or Primavera.