Senior Instrumentation and Control Engineer (JO016461) Saudi Arabia
Description of the position:
- Reporting to Project Engineering Manager of EPC contractor;
- Coordination with client, engineering subcontractor(Worly Parsons), vendors, related departments of EPC contractor;
- Ensuring the scope of work, procedures and schedules are adhered to.
- Resolving and responding to technical queries for EPC contractor.
- Reviewing technical contract documents & engineering reviews.
- Identify & analyses design changes & modify design drawings & documents accordingly.
- Preparation of MRs, TBEs and vendor document review .
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with relevant discipline from recognized university;
- Engineering consultancy experience is an advantage.
- Minimum 8 Years of experience is required in oil & gas industry.
- Minimum two Saudi Aramco Project experience in oil & gas industry is required .
- Familiarity with international codes, standards and engineering practices.
- Familiarity with Saudi Aramco codes, standards and engineering practices.