Communication Coordinator (JO014092) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- To support the Regional communications director for MEA to achieve and coordinate comms actions and coordinate between different functions(internal, external & content & digital) in order to have a 360 degree view on action and operations
- Support the different functions to achieve their comms actions in line with the regions communications plans.
- Ensure the deployement of the communication plan and coordinate the weekly comms meeting.
- Ability to produce articles and draft news and white papers in English
- Make sure that the Thales visual identity and graphic chart as well as its pitch policy are fully respected in his/her scope of activity
- Manage & coordinate efficiently the administrative aspects related to suppliers payment and PR PO process for different projects (internal and external)
- Ensure that the comms department internal & external actions are fully aligned with Sourcing, finance process
- Produce, update and follow up a comms reporting system
- Coordinate and centralize inputs from different functions within the communications department in ONE budget file for Africa, ME and KSA.
Writing, Media relations & social media:
- Draft content (articles, news, White papers etc.) in order to support external and internal comms actions.
- Managing the press monitoring tool
- support specific actions Social media & Digital plan under the supervision of the content and digital manager (Twitter, LinkedIn)
Events & exhibitions:
- Ability to organize an event from A to Z (internal and external events)
- Logistic supports for events organization (internal and external events)
- Support the comms plan by organizing key stakeholders events and related content in coordination with the internal, external and content and Digital managers
- Detect, coordinate and update exhibitions & conference lists and provide logistic support if needed (roll-ups, pop-up kits)
- Coordinate business-related sponsorship and advertising purchase in accordance within MEA and KSA
Administrative and reporting:
- Managing a budget on excel and update it on a monthly basis
- Managing Reporting tools (Excel, Power points)
- Working on Administrative Tools (SAP) for payment and suppliers Purchase requests and Purchase orders
- Follow up supplier payment and PR creation in coordination with procurement ( sourcing) and Finance departments
- Produce the Quartely activity report of the communications (PPT)
General & projects:
- To follow up with projects milestones and prepare effective comms actions in coordination with the internal and external comms managers
- To work on project basis actions under the supervision of the Regional communications Director and in cooperation with the comms team: Ability to manage a communication project from A to Z (press relation, stand building, events)
Qualification and experience required
2-4 years minimum experience in a communications agency or communications functions within a private or public company in the UAE or GCC.
Bachelor degree / communications background
- Power point and Excel (a must)
- Microsoft office
- Fluent in English (Excellent writing skills in English) Arabic/ French is a plus.
- Graphic designs tools is a plus
- Public relations ability and capacity to work in team