Document Controller (1234567) Qatar
- Promote & comply with applicable safety instruction and other Company HSE procedures in all activities
- Carry out work in compliance with Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices
- Treat all information obtained during course of the work with confidentiality
- Apply methods and project procedures to manage the documentation (numbering, workflows, data management, filling plan, dematerialization and archives), both electronic and hard copy, in accordance with Company specifications / tools and the users’ needs, from the beginning of the project until the documentation is handed over to Field Operations and/or is archived
- To file project correspondence (letters, memos, transmittal notes etc), maintaining PRODOM up-to-date
- Provide PRODOM training and support to all project staff at Batch 1 Engineering location
- To apply a quality check on the documentation issued by Contractor to check if it is compliant with Project procedures/specifications (numbering, properties, pdf parameters and all others aspect related to document quality).
- To participate to meetings when required (clarification, kick off, progress meetings) and to ensure liaison with Contractors document controllers on all matters concerning document control / PRODOM
- Participate to the preparation to compile and receive the EPC Engineering final documentation
- To provide Lead Document Controller with all relevant information needed including documents statistics for weekly and monthly project reporting
- Ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date
- Any other work of a similar nature may be requested by the Lead Document Controller or COMPANY
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
- To implement MANASA (PRODOM replacement) and iTOOLS.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Document Controller with a strong experience in EDMS specifically PRODOM Documentum software
- Previous experience in oil and gas projects environment in similar position and used to work in a multi-national with at least 4 years’ experience
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing) with sound communication skills.
- Good University Degree from a recognized University
- Good team spirit, communication and reporting skills, well organized, diligent, confidentiality and initiative.