QC (Civil & MEP) (12345678) Doha, Qatar
- Supervises proper preparation of the test and inspection reports and books, ensuring the compliance with the provided quality criteria. Coordination of all design documentation and engineering aspect for the correct execution of all prefabrication (if needed) and erection/installation works of the Project.
- To implement the Field Quality Control Plan/ Procedures and construction specification for civil structure, MEP (Mechanical - Electrical LV – Plumbing) and Firefighting construction activities.
- To analyze and report the Quality Control results.
- To ensure timely resolution of any QC problems encountered during construction.
- To ensure the collection and filing of Civil structures and MEP Quality Control Reports issued during the construction works and any other document certifying the quality of the works in the Construction Quality Dossier, to assure traceability of documents, according to itemization criteria by proper filing and indexing.
- To coordinate with construction crew for on‐going civil and MEP activities, including but not limited to
- excavation, backfilling, compaction, rebar inspection, formwork inspection, Field Density Test, concrete
- pouring, asphalting, HVAC installation, Small power installation, firefighting works,..etc.
- To review the relevant documents prior to start of construction e.g. IFC, project specification etc.
- Must be able to do inspection of structural steel fabrication, erection till final inspection.
- To be more proactive to construction crew for advising to correct the activities this could lead to non‐
- To assure that the construction work is performed and completed in accordance with the Contract Documents.
- To conduct surveillances and inspection of the work, monitors the implementation of the Contractor’s quality control program, and coordinates field sampling and testing for verification of quality results as needed.
- To assess any deviations from project quality control procedures or requirements, and make appropriate recommendation to the Senior quality supervisor of Project.
Qualifications And Experience
- Knowledge of the standards for the position. QA/QC experience proven in onshore buildings & electrical substations for Renewable energy or Oil & Gas.
- Familiarity with ISO‐9000 quality control system with excellent ability in report writing, business and technical correspondence and data analysis.
- Experience with several contractors.
- Willingness to contribute and adhere to the safety and environment requirements of the Project.
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) and good communication skills. Arabic is a plus.