HSE Manager (1234567) Eure, France
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Facilitate and actively engage to achieve the Zero Harm ambition across the Project
- Develop and maintain the Project specific HSE&S, Emergency Response and other plans and any associated documents and procedures. Monitor adherence to and take actions if deviations are noted
- Manage HSE activities within the Projects in line with Project Procedures, Employer’s requirements and the applicable legislation. Ensure that all HSE deliverables by Contractors are acceptable, in coordination with Package HSE Engineer.
- Advise Project Director, EPCI Director and EPCI Managers to guarantee effective support to the Project
- Organise Zero Harm workshops throughout the project execution phase for all involved parties to achieve the agreed Project KPI’s
- Develop, roll-out and maintain a HSE management system at project level;
- Establish the project HSE performance monitoring program: Regular reporting and Leading and Lagging KPIs in compliance with Project procedures and Project Director’s / EPCI
- Director’s requirements. Define the HSE audit program along the Projects phases, when and where needed as well as upon request from the Project Director, EPCI Director or EPCI Manager.
- Manage HSE resource to ensure appropriate resource is deployed across packages and project sites
- Implement safety trainings and keep a register of such as appropriate across the Project.
- Ensure that Health and Safety information is efficiently communicated to team members and all interested parties.
- Ensure Project Management involvement, for instance through weekly safety walks at jobsite
- Implement HSE initiatives according to the HSE strategy for the Project; Follow up the HSE statistics and monitor project HSE KPI’s.
- Ensure all incidents and accidents are reported correctly and investigated appropriately
- Coordinate the relation with the CSPS and Safety coordinator;
- Identify and mitigate risks as early as possible in the process through proactive HSE management
- Follow the contractor HSE activities and performance proactively:
- Participate in prequalification of suppliers and tenders evaluation. Assess competence before contract signing
- Assess the resource requirement in connection with HSE coordination and follow-up on the
- Participate in and support HAZID and HAZOP as well as assist the Project team to achieve.
- ALARP in all areas
- Maintain the HSE&S Management Plan