Procurement Quality Coordinator (JO015073) Doha, Qatar
Key Job Accountabilities
- Development and implementation of Procurement Surveillance program with frequent reporting to management of Contractor performance.
- Assures that those responsible for the Procurement Surveillance Plan comply with the deliverables of the plan as approved with frequent review of findings & metrics as they apply to project Quality.
- Management of COMPANY third party inspection services contract and budget allocation.
- Issuance of Monthly reporting pertaining to procurement Quality performance and highlighting issues that require management involvement for rectification.
- Review vendor documentation online with project requirements including approval of the final Manufacturing and Fabrication Books.
- Coordination of COMPANY Vendor inspection program online with approved Inspection and test Plans
- Review and distribution of Vendor Inspection reports to project personnel.
- Monitors Vendor Punch list exercises and develop and analyze trends.
- Participates and leads root cause analysis evaluations as directed by Quality Head.
- Provides technical advice to PMT Engineering, Procurement and Construction on QA/QC.
- Assist PMT in meeting COMPANY expectations, especially, Company Management Systems.
- Responsible for implementing and recording procurement quality surveillance programs, monitoring Contractor performance and review of the Punch List submittals.
- Provides a liaison role between PMT Vendor Inspectors and their effective surveillance and punch list responsibilities.
- Participates in NCR and CAR clearance and investigation of debottlenecking activities to ensure effective resolution and clearance of punches.
- Bachelor or Associates degree in Engineering or Science preferred,
- Valid certification to Welding inspection techniques i.e RT/LP/MT/PAUT/AUT
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 20 years experience associated with Quality Assurance and Quality Control executing Major projects including Major fabrication, manufacturing and installation of offshore assets. 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 5 years experience working in the Middle east with prior experience of executing projects for the state of Qatar.
- Previous experience in Purchase and Inspection of CRA pipeline and piping.
Technical and Business Skills
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to influence decisions using presentation, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to manage development and implementation of Projects Managements Systems adapted to Oil & Gas industry.
- Ability to interact with senior leader in COMPANY, and shareholders confidently.
- Requires strong analytical, organisational and planning skills