Smart Plant System Administrator (1234567) Doha, Qatar
Key Job Accountabilities :
- Oversees the Contractor's development of the SMARTPLANT SUITE Database and SMART PLANT foundation and ensure compliance to Project and Company procedures, specifications and standards. Provides guidance to the contractor to promote compliance.
- Supports Offshore Engineering Manager in monitoring the contractor’s progress on delivery of the required database and Smartplant Suite.
- Ensures Contractors Smartplant suite is fully functional and used for the preparation of Project deliverables.
- Ensure management of Tags and attributes are as per Company requirements.
- Ensures Use of SMARTPLANT suite throughout EPC and handover database is fully functional according to Company procedures.
- Bachelor of in Engineering (Advance degree in Smart Plant Administration preferable)
Knowledge and/or Experience:
- 15 years of experience in discipline with at least 10 years demonstrated senior engineering experience in major offshore capital projects
- Proven experience of Smart plant administration for large EPC offshore wellhead platforms from initial set up to As-built and supervised the specialist smart plant vendors of EPC Contractors.
- Experience with EPC contractors, sub-contractors and vendors involved in the oil and gas industry