Technical Assistant (JO015052) Doha, Qatar
- Promote and comply with the applicable safety instruction and Company HSE procedures in all activities.
- Carry out work in compliance with the Company values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed Company priorities and objectives, Company standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Treat all information obtained during the course of the work with confidentiality.
- Manage the VP’s calendar and provide support with the coordination of meetings and other appointments.
Focal point for intranet, PR and communication-related enquiries.
- Manage the update of MP Intranet and coordinate with PR the preparation of a communication plan.
- Design and prepare MP bi-weekly Newsletter after consolidating inputs from the team.
- Organize of Talk Time sessions, team events, workshops, meetings, etc.
- Liaise with external parties (hotels, etc.) to arrange team buildings and other internal events.
Responsible for MP admin purchase requisitions (PR).
- Raise admin-related PRs for the division, prepare LPOs, follow-up on payments.
- Responsible for the technical review and validation of mission/event-related invoices and expense claims.
In charge of MP logistic arrangements
- Manage regular missions and/or relocation arrangements to various project locations.
- Ensure timely offshore visit arrangements, including the processing of offshore documents.
- Process QP passes, Offshore cards, visas for incoming visitors.
Handle a range of work processes and provide general support
- Maintain and ensure a comprehensive electronic filing structure.
- Carry out administrative and other related work order requests (issue requisitions, update of database, etc.)
- Coordinate with the team to maintain the division leave schedule and process related documents.
- Generate references in PRODOM for letters issued by MP and handle correspondences.
- Provide support to the team based in Doha as well as in the different Contractors’ offices.
- Coordinate office moves, arrange office practicalities, transportation, etc. to minimize disruption.
- Ensure efficient communication with all other COMPANY entities, especially GS, IT, PR and C&P.
- Learn and operate new technologies as they are developed and implemented (such as Electronic Data Management System, PRODOM).
- Cover the Project Workforce Coordinator’s responsibilities during leave period.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superiors
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 5+ years of experience as Technical or Administrative Assistant.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Substantial experience in an office administrative role.
- Proficiency in MS Office Package (Excel, Word and Power Point), knowledge of MS Access preferred.
- Good communication skills and fluency in English.