HSE Supervisor (JO015267) Le Havre, France
Responsible for HSE supervision within the sites
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
- Pro-actively work with the team(s) in creating a Zero Harm culture and behaviour.
- To cascade Renewable life saving rules and project safety charter at worksite.
- Monitor the implementation of the Contractor HSE plan;
- Should have a good level in English (talking and writing).
- Participate to the review of some documentation in French and in English.
- Ensure that Health and Safety information is efficiently communicated to Project Team members and all other interested parties including Contractors, Subcontractors, visitors;
- Produce weekly and monthly reports and submit to the HSE Manager and site representative;
- Follow up Contractor’s HSE performance;
- Perform regular HSE inspections at worksite and facilities;
- Ensure that all incidents and accidents and near misses are properly recorded and reported and properly investigated;
- Share lessons learnt and apply “best practice” through all activities.
- Report and monitor KPI performance.
- Organization of the major Safety events: Safety Information Days, Safety Presentations, Safety Awards programmes, etc.
- Participate in Toolbox meetings.
- Participate to site meetings.
- Participate and observe site Emergency drills.
- Participate in cross-functional subjects such as PPE management, training, awareness campaigns...
- HSE Supervision of the fabrication activities: ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with Renewable values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed RE priorities and objectives, EDR RE standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Perform and establish good communication between Renewable, Contractor and Sub Contractors.
- Being “visible in the field” and have an HSE leadership.
- Ensure deployment of the HSE tools and templates.
- Follow up of Action Tracking Register with findings from audits, lessons learned, inspections, events corrective actions or safety observations, and closed appropriately.
- Participate to regular yard coordination meetings to report HSE activities for all disciplines.