Project Manager (1234567) Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Manage multiple projects execution at a time from EPC contract negotiation to hand over with focus on safety, quality, budget, planning and documentation management.
- Support and follow-up the permitting and Engineering team in local approvals and regulatory obligations
- Ensure strict adherence of projects design and material selection as per contractual requirements
- Ensure construction quality & safety by regular visits and reports
- Ensure proper projects commissioning and testing of the plant as per contractual requirements and industry good practice
- Handing over the projects to both O&M Team and Client in line with set contractual objectives
- In charge of documentation management following company requirements
- Work in line with Group Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) requirements
- Liaise with technical services for technical specifications use and continuous improvement and with remote engineering support when applicable
- Support & follow-up on-board suppliers including EPCs and engineering consultants, in full respect of HSE, Quality and compliance guidelines and specifications
- Engage in commercial negotiations and maintain relationships, to ensure equipment and contractors are optimally and sustainably procured
- Participation in improving the Project Management Office (PMO) by implementing and adding tools good practices
- Built strong Relationship with Client after proper handing over from sales/development team
- The position will be based in Dubai and the scope of activities will extend to United Arab Emirates and neighbouring countries
Qualification experience required
- 5 years of projects management experience on solar projects.
- Graduate from a premier university with a degree in engineering. Graduate degree and/or related professional qualifications considered a plus.
- Experience with maintaining minimum functional specification, commissioning checklists, and standard operating practices for rooftop solar projects.
- Working experience of the UAE context in electrical norms, renewable energy regulations, construction codes, is appreciated.
- Knowledge of project management good practices, engineering and solar specific software such MS Project, AutoCAD, PVSyst, Meteonorm, SolarGIS, Helioscope, Sketchup, etc.