Sr. Control System Security Engineer (JO014627) Doha, Qatar
Main Responsibilities :
- Be a member of the ICS Security Engineering team as a focal point for implementation of ICS Security Enhancement Project Scope of Work. .
- Review the System architect, Method statements, JSA, procedures, etc., with Project Asset and Operations ensuring these conform to applicable Policies. Ensure that the implementation method does not affect the plant operations.
- Support Project Team for all the Cyber security systems SOW with respect to its implementation.
- Supervise and Guide the ICS Technicians (F&D) assigned for supporting the project in executing the Project scope of work as per the procedure.
- Liaise with Project team, ICS Security Engineering team, Asset Technical support team and Operations to obtain
- necessary approval of interface agreements, Permits for timely execution of the scope of work.
- Meets all requirements of the Qatargas Policy and Procedures related to the ICSSEP project activities.
Primary Accountabilities :
- Review and Approve the engineering design of tie-in to ensure that it meets control system cybersecurity, safety, reliability, availability and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Review and Approve Method Statement and JSA and procedure documents are in line with Qatargas Permit to
- Work System
- Review and Concur Permit to Work documents that are prepared by Contractor for the Project, ensuring that it meets Qatargas Policies and Procedures.
- Ensure that the ICS Technicians (F&D) reporting to him supports the project effectively and follows the Permit to Work System and Qatargas Policies and Procedures.
- Review Tie-ins to ensure the design and methodology ensures safe interfaces with no impact on operation of existing systems.
- Ensure the progress and quality of PTW documents by guiding and supporting the contractor in providing appropriate solutions.
- Support the Contractor in obtaining existing documents and information from Qatargas to develop the detailed engineering and implementation deliverables of the project.
- Provide engineering input and guidance for system software installation and configuration including third part network tie-in.
- Review detailed project execution plan, method statements and other construction documents to ensure they meet the standards.
- Attend meetings and actively participate on execution related discussions. Participate and Contribute in Risk
- Assessments and Constructability workshops to support the project efforts.
- Review & Participate in system test plan and execute internal and customer testing (FAT) in on-site testing/SAT and commissioning activities as required.
Experience and Qualifications :
Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation)
10 or more years of experience with various Control Systems like Foxboro I/A, Emerson, Honeywell, Triconex, Safety & various PLC systems (Modicon, Siemens, Allen Bradley,).
Experience in designing, constructing and integrating the software applications and networking systems for process automation.
Knowledge & Experience on Servers, Switches, Firewalls, for ICS networks.
Required knowledge and skills:
Strong interpersonal skills, able to work independently with minimum supervision
Knowledge of ICS system for white list review and Cyber Security controls for ICS systems.
Knowledge of Control System Cybersecurity Design & Maintenance, processes, tools used in.
1. Application Whitelisting
2. Role Based Access Control
3. Patch Management & Anti-virus definition updates
4. End-Point Security Management
5. Privilege ID/Access Management / Radius / DFA
6. Centralized Windows Group Policy Management
7. SIEM Implementation
8. Backup & Data Archive Management
9. Centralized Firewall Policy Management & Monitoring
A passion for learning and working with new technologies.
Project wide internal and external, interface management and coordination experience, across all project phases.
Personal Attributes: Excellent organization, communication, co-ordination, planning and reporting skills.