Demand & Supply Planner (38386) Macquarie Park, Sydney, Australia
- Opportunity to come into a growing business on a 2 year contract
- Work in a global healthcare organisation dedicated to making a difference
- Collaborative culture and supportive working environment
- Competitive salary package on offer
About the company
A global healthcare business who are redefining the future for women's health. You will work with impactful medicines and solutions for a better & healthier future.
About the opportunity
A chance to join a global healthcare company in a Demand & Supply Planning role. This role is available due to a secondment and will be a 2-year assignment. We are looking for a confident and curious Demand & Supply Planner to be of the ANZ supply chain team supporting Commercial & Manufacturing.
Facilitate monthly demand planning meetings with business stakeholder, prepare monthly demand planning cycle, monitor inventory and review the planning tool in relation to stock on hand, days of coverage, site replenishment quantities.
This is an ongoing assignment for 2 years, Macquarie Park head office & Hybrid working module.
- Facilitate monthly demand planning meetings with business stakeholders (
- Prepare monthly demand planning cycle by reviewing the historical data
- Share and communicate changes/ assumptions from the demand meeting with your manager.
- Prepare and review monthly supply planning cycle
- Monitor and manage the inventory, reviewing risk and working closely with the commercial teams
- Master data Maintenance
- Work collaboratively with external 3rd party for secondary packaging
- Support work on SAP APO &
- Work closely with the Demand & Supply Manager around S&OPs
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree /APICS CPIM or CSCP certification desirable
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing environment or related production industry
- Experience in a Demand & Supply Planning role
- Experience with inventory, planning systems and order/purchasing systems
- Planning software and system interface experience including SAP
- Strong team player with excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Keen driver for process improvement
- Deep understanding of business dynamics and Supply Chain
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident, curious and professional
Collaborative team and supportive management.
How to Apply
Click apply or contact Gemma Staddon, Specialist Manager on 02 8877 8776 for a confidential discussion.